The Greenhorn Creek Landscape and Lighting District No.2 (District) Owners Committee (Committee) provides assistance in the following subject areas: Please see maps on the LLD Maintenance Items page.
• Maintenance of GHC sidewalks & sidewalk planters including their plants & trees (Figure 2)
• Maintenance of District lawn areas including the median strip of Greenhorn Creek Road and the triangle from Angel Oaks toward Selkirk Ranch Road at the resort entrance (Figure 2)
• Maintenance of the District streetlights with numbered pole numbers, monument signs, & pedestal lights (Figure 2)
• Maintenance of the planters and District lawns irrigation systems downstream of the meters
• Protect and where required maintain the Protected Cultural Resources (PCRs), wildlife corridors, and wetland preserves as defined in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers 404 Permit, upon which agreement the GHC community was allowed to be developed, including fencing and signage (Figure 1)
• Maintenance of defensible space clearance in PCRs, wildlife corridors, and trees overhanging sidewalks if required by City fire department (Figure 3)
• Maintenance of the Selkirk Historical Trail within the GHC LLD for the use of LLD owners including the Golf Course and Wyndham customers (Figure 2)
Contact the Committee on the LLD email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and leave contact information. This email is monitored daily.
The City of Angels (COA) provides assistance in the following subject areas:
• Maintenance of the city streets within the District up to the sidewalks and their planters
• Maintenance of the water mains upstream of the meters and the meters themselves for LLD landscaping and property owners’ properties
• Maintenance of the sewer main lines. Sewer laterals are the property owner’s responsibility.
• Maintenance of the drainage inlets and ditches along the roads, not on private property or golf course property. Driveway culverts are the property owner’s responsibility.
• Police, Fire and Emergency Medical Services (911)
Contact the COA for non-emergency assistance at 209-736-2181.
The Greenhorn Creek Resort Management (GCR) provides assistance in the following subject area:
• Maintenance of defensible space clearance in Golf Course areas in accordance with City fire department requirements
• Maintenance of a thriving golf resort including golf course, restaurant, pro shop, swimming pools, tennis courts, exercise room, and meeting rooms for member property owners.
Contact the GCR at 209-729-8133
Campora Propane Service provides assistance in the following subject area:
• Maintenance of the community propane tank and lines to the property owner’s meter for wear and tear unless there is damage due to the landowner actions.
Contact Campora at 209-736-0449.